Dynamism is the opposite of:
2. Malevolent is to spiteful as separation is to:
3. Quixotic is to eccentric as evidence is to:
4. Which is the odd one out?
5. Which is the odd one out?
6. Insert a word completing the first and starting the second.
(Clue: Country) Indig (------) al
1. d. resistance
2. a. fragmentation because each word pair has two synonyms
3. a. testimonial because each word pair has two synonyms
4. a. dichotomy because the other words refer to a grouping or state of togetherness while dichotomy refers to a state of contrast or division
5. d. duplicity because the other words are synonyms while duplicity refers to lying or deceit
6. Nation (Indignation, national)